Thursday, December 30, 2021

Foundry VTT GURPS Test

Spent a few hours with Vic today trying this out:



I ended up spending my holiday money on the Foundry VTT and a year's subscription to Forge hosting. It might be a rough go being ready for Foundry for Sunday's game, but it'll be the way to go for the games following.

So expect a lot of Foundry goofiness as I try to figure out how to play properly using it.

DF Felltower will run Sunday, either way . . . but not for long without Foundry I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we are very proud of the GURPS Game Aid for Foundry (Unofficial).
    We have a 60+ page Users Guide: https://bit.ly/2JaSlQd
    And a play list of "How to" videos: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqckpAfDuMM_ohn1EzZHdeKf7FXxLFUpD
    I highly recommend the "On the Fly" video. You can really customize your character sheets with some cool macros using OtF and our Chat command language.
    And if you have any questions, drop by the #vtt-foundry channel on the Unofficial GURPS Discord https://discord.gg/6xJBcYWyED
    Nick and I are usually hanging out... as well as a lot of very knowledgeable users. Someone will be able to answer your question quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good stuff - enough to convince me to spend money (never easy) to get the platform and hosting to use it.

      I make those links into actually clicky links:

      GURPS Game Aid for Foundry (Unofficial) Users Guide

      YouTube Playlist

      I went through the latter before Vic and I sat down with it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...