Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Mini: Weird Tentacle Beast

Here is a mini from Felltower for a monster the PCs haven't encountered yet. It's from a set of weird rubbery monsters one of my players has. I took a few of them and painted them up.



It's hard to get the paint to stay on, the toys lack useful details, and the paint reveals the flaws instead of hides them.

This slimy white-eyed critter probably is a relative of the Caustigus (from Orcslayer, originally) or other tentacle beasts, like the Ubiquipus, or a relative of the mysterious Spheres of Madness.

Also, it's pretty much unique, so I couldn't get another without some real work. That doesn't mean I won't tokenize it and deploy them by hoards.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a vast collection of weird plastic and rubber toy "monsters" from 'Asia' (China, Japan, etc) that I used in my fantasy games... lost them all with all my terrain during a move long ago.

    Now I have a vast collection of pics I print out as paper figures though, so... okay, I can't say "no big loss", I really wish I had them and the space to play at my house and do the full miniatures thing. But paper is working fine for now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...