Friday, September 2, 2022

Stuff for 9/2/2022

Three links for today:

- A nice look at a very, very old CRPG - Dungeons & Dragons from 1980 for a computer system I'd never heard of. Neat.

- What Doug is up to. Nice note in there that Charles Saeger finally has a book coming out.

- One of my clients was explaining how her son painted little models for some game. I said, "Warhammer?" and she was quite surprised I'd pulled that out of my hat. Honestly, though, if you paint minis for a game, odds are that's the game. He also plays D&D and used to paint figures for that. So did my client when she was young. Heh. It wasn't even a big topic of conversation, like, of course I played D&D and had a custom-painted mini for my character . . . looks like rain, huh? What's the next movement we're practicing?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...