Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Next Felltower?

Just a quick note I meant to put up on Sunday - we're playing Felltower on 6/25.

It will be my first game with Vic GMing. It'll also be my first game in the setting (hah!) that I threw together for Felltower back in 2011.

And we'll be giving a new player a tryout, as well. One of Doug's recruits. It's like when Vic brought his kids, or when andi brought along Galen's player, Mike, and look how that turned out.

Heh. Actually to be fair it's my recruits who've been the spottiest, but I also recruited the most long-term players as well. The game isn't for everyone for always, even if it is clearly for some people forever.

I'm looking forward to having Handsome in play and seeing how it all works out. DR 0 and a handful of arrows will either get my paper man killed or net him the start of his fortune. He's betting his life on the latter. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...