Friday, June 30, 2023

Random Links for 6/20/2023

A few posts to round out the week.

- Paper man death stories over at Pits Perilous.

- an interesting way to reward summaries. I don't, because I don't want to effectively give a reward that my busiest players can't take advantage of. The game is in the session, not between. But I get the idea, and it fits for a lot of people. I think this is an interesting way to do it.

- Maybe I should teach ChatGPT to play Fire in the Lake so it can teach me - I'll have space, and soon I will be able to play a game. Lack of table space won't stop me now . . . so should I use an AI to learn it more quickly after I do the guided solo tutorial?

- I've picked Torment back up, after a break for busy-ness. Not much done, but I'll say a LG playthrough is easier. It's always easy to see the good path and just do that.

- I got a comp copy of GURPS Fantasy Folks: Goblins & Hobgoblins. So that's out. Phil did good work here.

- This podcast makes me very interested in trying Age of Wonders 4. It sounds like a suped-up Master of Magic.

1 comment:

  1. AOW 1-3 have been pretty good games. I have 4 on my wishlist but don't want to do it when I have other commitments eating most of my spare time..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...