I'm not sure I have the time for a summary tonight. But I can give the bullet points:
- No permanent losses today, except maybe for Gerry's arm. He's browsing the Necromancer Foul Arm power-ups since I told him they're okay for his wizard.
- Lots of crippling injuries, actually.
- A bad way to trigger an ambush is to walk into it. A worse way is to plummet 20 yards down and to land right in front of it.
- No real loot, but some experimentation was done.
- Passed out the first awesome bonus in a long time, since it was raining skeletons and then raining vegepygmies.
- Watch out for snakes! (Sorry)