We're playing out DF game today, but our usual game host is out, and so is his place.
We didn't realize this was coming, so we couldn't prepare.
So, we left the following at his house:
- the PC's character sheets
- the map of the Lost City
- both of my gigantic Chessex hex maps
- my GM screen
- the community dice pool (which is like 3/4 the host's dice and 1/4 mine. Maybe 2/3 and 1/3.)
- all of my mini status marker rubber bands, coins, and poker chips
- assorted other game-related material.
I have the GM maps and the map key. And GCA files of all of the PCs. So we'll play with what we've got.
It'll be enough, but it will be odd to play without minis. I hope they don't encounter stuff I specifically painted for the Lost City!