Saturday, March 12, 2016

GW cut-out terrain

I found this in my collection - a sheet of Games Workshop terrain cut-out tiles from 1982.

 photo GW terrain sheet picture 001s_zps5096zr6c.jpg

It's from a set of GW terrain sheets I got at my FLGS (friendly local game store) long, long ago. I long since up the duplicate of this, and the trees, bushes, water, and more. You've seen some of it pop up in the photos of my game sessions.

But I didn't realize I had a full-sheet spare. I figured I'd snap a shot and show everyone. Maybe someone knows the real name of the set? Are these out there somewhere on PDF? I'd love to own the whole set this came with, uncut.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! The imaginatively named 'Dungeon Floor Plans' series. After a bit of searching, that sheet is from 'Dungeon Floor Plans 2'.
    I found a couple of useful pages: http://roleplay-geek.blogspot.com/2011/10/to-z-of-uk-rpg-in-80s-d-is-for-dungeon.html
    https://boardgamegeek.com/rpgseries/18560/dungeon-floor-plans-series-1
    As far as I can tell, there are no official PDFs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I see of Dungeon Floor Plans 2 tells me you're right - I had one of that set. Thanks for figuring out what I have here.

      PDFs would be sweet!

      Delete
    2. No problem - that photo rang a bell as soon as I saw it - I think I inherited a similar set when a friend moved out of the country.
      The internet being what it is, scans are easy enough to find...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...