Friday, April 3, 2015

Car Wars Arenas kickstarter

There is a new Kickstarter campaign for Car Wars, for an arena supplement. This is for Classic Car Wars, aka the old version not the 5e re-start or the eventually-being-done 6e version.



It looks good - an old-style boxed set of arena maps, scaled for the countermix and rules I'm used to.

I'm holding off, for now, for two reasons:

- I have the supplements these maps were taken from, and in fact I've hand-drawn at least two of them.

- I haven't played Car Wars more than twice in the past two decades (!) and not even once in the past decade. That tells me these maps aren't likely to see a lot of use.

I may eventually join in, if I stumble across an unused gift card balance or just decide I like all of the extras enough to jump in an support SJG and a game I love and played so many times. But for now, I'm just passing along the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...