Saturday, March 11, 2017

eBay auctions coming tomorrow

I finally had both the time and the patience to list items on eBay. It's gotten more complicated since back the day when I bought and sold things more often. Geez. It took over 3 hours to do 10 listings. No wonder it mostly seems like storefronts today instead of a lot of individual sellers with a few storefronts.

I've got a few items I need to spend some time on today, before they can get sold tomorrow.

But at 4:00 PM PST the auctions should go live here:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/peterdellorto

They include:

- almost my entire Ogre minis collection as a huge lot.

- a four-book adventure lot for Swords & Wizardry.

- a three book GURPS 3rd edition lot.

- 14 Bones minis in a lot.

- a Wargames Factory Orcs Warband box

- Ral Partha 01-127 The Black Prince's Chariot of Fear

- Champions III

- a Dungeon Floors page from SJG

- some Munchkin stuff

Some non-gaming items (some Japanese stuff, a Hateful Eight Roadshow booklet, Lionel Train catalog, etc.) too.

Just letting people know ahead of time to keep an eye out.

2 comments:

  1. Don't suppose you'd let me snatch those Ogre minis before they go up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'll take them as a lot, sure, I don't want to deal with the hassle of breaking it up and selling it bit by bit. Email me - p underscore dellorto at yahoo and I'll get you the info.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...