Monday, March 6, 2017

Cool Ex-Citadel wizards

I was drawn into checking back on Warmonger Miniatures today and stumbled into this pre-order:



In their "ex-Citadel" collection, these are the Time Warped Wizards. 55 GBP for the lot, which isn't terribly crazy for metal figures these days. But they've got a lot of personality. I like a lot of them. I don't know what I'd do with them, besides prime them and probably mostly copy paint jobs, but I do like them. They'd make a good starter pack for Frostgrave, actually . . . "Pick one of these guys for your main wizard." At least most of them.

I especially like the guy with the staff, sword, and slashed sleeves and the ones in the bottom-left and bottom-right corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...