We played Gamma Terra today, with a good crowd - six players.
- Buried the dead at our last exploration point
- traveled to Unknown #1 by rowing our inflatable Zodiacs
- saw flying fish, drones, and a habitable drilling platform
- met splitters from the Purists
- met Red Death warrior-priests
- met the Radiant - frogmen who worship radiation
- tested the rad-proofing of our LEONIDAS suit
- met hard-core Purists
- negotiated, for real
- negotiated, in the "bullet in the head" sense
- made some amazing discoveries
- and got Hillbilly some action, boo-yah.
Detailed summary tomorrow!