Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Posts of Interest for 1/15

I found these posts really interesting in the past couple of days:

Can 5E Play Like an Old School Game? - well, can it? John Arendt ran a big open hexcrawl-style adventure with 5e and muses on how it can be (or is) more old-school like.

Tim Shorts is looking at larger combats in D&D. Me, I loved Battlesystem. Not great for tens of thousands of troops, but for big PC-centered battles it was fine and fun.

MiniPainter Jen made Goremaw a color I never would, but then again, it's very interesting and it's well beyond any painting I'll ever manage to do.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the MiniPainter Jen link... too bad she has comments turned off, I have so many questions now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...