This is an addendum to Random Gamma Terra Facts & Notes, published back in February of 2019.
The original five have been out of the bunker for 156 or 157 days now.
- Permium (TM) - an alloy of Kaskium. It's not as strong and vibration-absorbing as duralloy, but it's the second-best material we've found. The "bank vault" in Muskegeon was a form of Permium (TM).
- There is at least one sub-type of the 8 generations of androids. The Mark VIIIi is a different variation. It's not clear yet what makes it so. Combat variation, perhaps?
- We've found another variation of the idiot-proof medical pens - the purple pens are a massive stimulant with a lot of really negative effects.
- Robots with genuine people personalities.
We discovered a number of new groups:
- Red Death aka Friends of Entropy. A group of warrior-priests who call themselves a "cancer" on the world, and find that glorious. Dedicated to the cessation of all, eventually . . . but who practice resurrection! Based in Green Bay.
- Radiants - a group of radiation-worshippers.
- League of Free Men - a pre=war group of pro-world government folks.
- Autonomists - a pre-war group of anti-world government folks.