Monday, April 18, 2022

More Minis I Don't Need: Cybermen

I've been watching The Invasion, an eight (8!) part Doctor Who story from the Patrick Troughtan years. It features a lot of fun stuff:

- the second appearance of Lethbridge-Stewart and the first appearance of UNIT
- the last time UNIT had first-rate resouces
- Cybermen

I grew up with later-era Cybermen, who pretty much would walk slowly, do little, and die if you so much as waved a gold coin somewhere near them. Those of earlier stories - Invasion and Tomb of the Cybermen, especially - are pretty creepy and dangerous. So naturally that means I want some cybermen minis that I have absolutely no use for and no time to paint:



I mean, they'd paint up quickly, right? Silver paint, black wash, deploy on the map . . . and these are pre-gold-allergy Cybermen, presumably. Or could be if I run them. They could fight my Daleks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...