Monday, February 13, 2023

Notes to Self for DF Felltower

Just some notes to self from last session:

- several PCs took damage from corrosion from Desmond's Acid Ball spell. We need to deal with armor repairs for anyone who took 5+ points as that reduces DR.

- we still haven't had the two other regulars vote in our rule change poll. I'm going to ask them by voice next time, and a week later just make changes based on the existing votes. At the moment that means it is looking like Great Haste gets a bit nerfed but easier to adjudicate, and Feints may change . . . and weapon skills migh not. We'll see.

- I need to go through the map to make sure there aren't any wall gaps like last time.

- I need to make sure people are buying replacement rations. They did it the first two sessions, but I suspect people decided "that must be part of upkeep." Not the case for distance travel (which also encourages staying in Felltower, which is part of the point.)

I wanted to get these down here so I could remember them better than if I email them off to the group.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure it was 12/8/4 for the damage rings and both PCs were in the outer ring. But we’d need to check.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...