Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Apocalypse DF (game silliness)

My players are talking consequences of a hit-and-run strategy and/or attrition strategy vs. the undead lizard men they encountered last session.

So now all I can think of is Apocalypse DF.

"Swampsedge . . . shit, I'm still only in Swampsedge . . . getting softer. Every minute I stay here in this town, I get weaker, and every minute Sakatha squats in the swamp, he gets stronger."

Cue The Doors, and PCs wigging out and practicing Brawling naked and punching mirrors.

6 comments:

  1. Ultimately, they will have to creep through the swamps and enter the temple of the most famed slayer of undead lizardmen, turned to sauronecromancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had better be attacked by a tiger if we leave the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of explosive fireballs in the morning. They smell like...victory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure Hannibal the Flammable already said that in actual play.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...