We played a session today. About the same length as usual, but since it was Saturday we started later and ended later. So I'm too tired to get the whole summary down now.
- maps were connected, so now all of the ways they know down to level two are now on the same map!
- orcs, weird rock men, and hobgoblins were slain.
- traps were set off by sacrificial Created Servants.
- they re-visited the mysterious altar from session 19
- not much loot was gathered, but it was still plenty to make it worth going.
- more exploration than fighting or looting this session. It was all about the map.
- No less than 3 ways down were found (two stairs, and one tunnel)
- another statue room was discovered - they've now found four rotatable statues.
All in all it was a really productive "slow" session, where not much happened and yet the stage was set for a lot.
Details tomorrow while I'm having my coffee.