Saturday, November 15, 2014

Secret Project: Dungeon Fantasy

You heard it here second! The subject of my still-in-process GURPS project was leaked here:

A Week in the Life of GURPS

No surprise, it's Dungeon Fantasy.

Also no surprise, it's drawing on things I've used in my GURPS DF Felltower game. So you may have seen some of it in action without me drawing attention to it. My game is a great proving ground of publishable material. We'll feature more of this on Sunday at our next game . . . watch and see if you see something that might be new.

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what it is! I'm sure I already need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need at least two! Or three! Four, four is a good number of copies!

      Delete
  2. A hunch tells me my players can fight it. Kill it? At their point level, that's a good question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's slightly more playing-facing than some of my supplements, if that helps. Of course, Eyes of Death are also technically player-facing, so maybe it doesn't help much.

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm still waiting on DFM 2 and DFM 3 with the classics split between them. :)

      Delete
  3. Hmm. I should probably wrap up the draft I'm working on of my currently in-progress book. Deadline coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I should find out how far into the process I need to be before I can get a new contract. I have a couple of ideas, and words waiting to be typed out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...