We had a really productive Gamma Terra session today. If I have time, I'll do the summary tonight - but I doubt I will. This might have to do.
Despite having only four of our six players, we managed quite a lot. We:
- made friends with some of the professional scavengers
- met an old guy named Elk who told us more of the situation
- bought a glass dagger, so I could go all Roberto on people
- made a deal to met the Triumvirate
- took a trip to the ziggurat and found our about the Faction War and the Apocalypse (back in 2122)
- found some androids, cleaned out a clinic, looted some still powered residences, and otherwise played Dungeon Robber.
- avoided killing a hapless NPC
- met the Triumvirate and found out one of the three is 20th Homeland. Dun-dun-daaaaaaaah!
Fun session. Lots of stuff got done. We'd have done more, even, had we had our two others. Next time . . . details to follow.