I made a few updates this morning as part of my blog bookkeeping for Felltower:
- I added the Lesser Flame Lords to the Monsters Encountered page. I did not add the giant fire elementals (I don't sort them on size, just type) or the killer sphere, since it wasn't encountered in any real detail-discerning way.
- I edited the Known Gates page to reflect the results of the last session, including discovery of a new gate and scrying of several mis-identified gates. Also, of realizing that one "gate" was in fact not a gate at all. It behooves delvers to check thoroughly - plans to deal with the "water gate" were useless because it's a magical pool, not a gate.
There are a lot of "tag end" areas the PCs can explore, now. Just off the top of my head:
- Beyond the repelling doors near the crystal lenses;
- the tunnels down the "Orc Hole;"
- the door beyond the iron golems;
- the chained double doors;
- the orichalcum doors;
- the door beyond the black reaver;
- doors and tunnels near the Lord of Spite's "apartments;"
- eight open gates (Olympia, Forest, Icy, Fire, Jester, Air, Lost City, Jungle);
- the new GFS down;
- the "beholder level" - accessible by sinkhole, pit, and stairs.
They have varying levels of challenges - certainly fighting orcs isn't as dangerous as fighting a beholder - but there is a lot to do.