Friday, May 10, 2019

Upcoming GURPS book notes

No, not just my upcoming GURPS book, although it comes up in Sean Punch's latest post.

There is a lot of upcoming GURPS stuff I really like:

GURPS Template Toolkit 2: Races sounds neat.

GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Setting also sounds interesting. I have one - one that's not really suited for people not-me, I think, but I have one. Still, I like seeing what other people do so I can use bits in my own game.

The Dungeon Fantasy Pyramid Collection should be interesting. I don't have anything in it - I didn't have a lot of pre-DF material that was easy to update to 4e and DF. But I'd like to see what comes along.

So I'm really pleased to see more GURPS books that I can potentially use in my own game coming along.

2 comments:

  1. I hope SJ Games continues to update material from Pyramid 1 and 2 to 4E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And anything of interest from Roleplayer magazine... I still occasionally reach for the Acrobatics Technique list in one of them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...