Sunday, October 13, 2019

Felltower Admin Done

I didn't have a lot of time to write today, but I did have time to update a few Felltower files.

The Monsters Encountered page is updated! Some of the killer plants encountered didn't get listed, because the PCs haven't identified them yet.

But I added in ankheg, rock reapers, venus fly traps, pitcher plants, choke vines, giant flies, petrifying slime, and the tree-men and giant trees (tretrold). I didn't put in the "evil tree" as it's a unique monster and also the PCs don't really have any idea what it is, exactly. They have guesses but no real information.

The campaign page links all of the sessions up to the most recent.

The gate page has been updated to link to the sessions in which the gate was explored (if explored.)

I still need to update the character roster, but that's a lot more work (and requires some double-checking with my players.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...