Session 3 in the "Warden" today.
- ran from the evil tree, dogged by smaller tree-men and even smaller tree-men.
- fought a battle when run to ground by the tree-men.
- Crogar the Cursed got even more cursed.
- the party ****ed around fine-tuning the map and going in circles, and then did it again two more times.
- the party found some untainted food, and refused to have anything to do with it.
- the group explored around north of the river and found more killer vines, archer bushes, a weird yellow plant, giant seed pods, some "nests" for who knows what, and fought a pair of Rock Reapers (new monster!)
- a seal was discovered . . . one that matches one that Quenton Mudborne has been carrying around since he was Quenton Gale.
- more vegepygmies were contacted. Not as fruitful as before . . . or perhaps more so, even as reticent as they were.
Good session overall. I'd hoped they might be able to find their way out this session, but it wasn't to be. They made great strides, however, and I think you'll see why I say so when I post the full summary tomorrow.