Friday, February 12, 2021

Random Stuff for Friday - 2/12/21

- I'm amused when punk rockers become generic bad guys. And I love Judge Dredd. So I really was amused by this:

Mega City Blues Prog 1

I like that the punks are a stock footage punk guy, stock footage punk girl . . . and Fat Mike from NOFX (and Fat Wreck Chords, and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, sometimes bandmate to Ken Yokoyama from Hi*Standard, and more), and John Simon Ritchie aka Sid Vicious. Of course you know that someone wrote up Sid Vicious for GURPS, right?



Okay, so it was me.

Also, that my current gamer andi jones did that picture of Sid Vicious? Of course you knew that.

- This might be the only look at Dragonraid I've ever seen.

Character Creation Challenge: Dragonraid

I still have no interest in playing it or owning it, but it was interesting to read about it.

- I'm not sure why, but Amazon.com has a $23.83 off coupon on the Art & Arcana special edition:



Might be a good time to get it, if you've wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...