Saturday, February 20, 2021

"She walks like an orc."

Nothing exciting to post today, because I worked almost the whole day and what little time I have tonight is spent on things I won't have time for tomorrow because it's a Felltower day.

BUT!

Today, I was training a married couple. I had them doing a warmup that involves walking while in a half-squat with a hip circle on. One said of her spouse that, and I quote, "She walks like an orc."

You read that correctly.

The "orc" made no attempt to deny it. And they almost certainly have no idea that they're talking to someone who has a rather large collection of orc minis and runs games involving orcs.

That was sufficiently Dungeon-y and Fantastic for me, today. Felltower tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have been on da interwebz, and this was clearly a signal for someone wanting their dungeon raided.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...