Long-ish workday today, so I could finish writing what I wanted to write. But I did get in some reading:
- More Judge Dredd, now with links to the entire series of JD game play posts.
Sector 55 Blues Prog 7
- A good post on consecutive dice numbering mechanics - 1,1 to 1,2 to 1,3 etc. up to 6,6:
From Consecutive Dice to 2x1d6 Grid to d66
- So, Dungeon Robber was Flash based. Now what? I'm not keen on reinstalling Flash for any purposes at this stage . . . but I have to wonder if DR will make a comeback.
- I'd never heard of this game, but I know all of the weapons this blogger didn't recognize:
Game 53: Maces & Magic Balrog Sampler (1979)
Nice weapon list. In 1979 I wouldn't have known some of them and we couldn't just use the internet to look up a picture of them.
I just like saying "shamshir" (the game spells it shamsheer) but I'm not that big of curved blades on my fantasy characters. Yeah, I learned to use one (albeit wooden) and straight bamboo version in real life.
- So I've been giving Tides of History a try, and enjoying it. I went to start it from the beginning, but everything from right after the first two intro episodes in 2017 until sometime in 2018 are gone. Er, any way to find them? I've tried searching for it and failing.