Friday, February 18, 2022

Assorted Links & Thoughts for Friday - 2/18/22

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week.

- I like these debriefs on play:

Undermountain Level 3 Play Report
"When those inhabitants are highly intelligent, organized, and dangerous, watch out, players"

That quote accurately describes my game. The PCs can still win - they're essentially meant to - but you'll earn it, especially if your opponents are intelligent like you are. Or more likely, like you're not. ;)

- Talk to the Lynx.

I am not sure how I missed this, but I appear to have missed this. This is my kind of post:

d20 Unexpectedly Intelligent Monsters in the Monster Manual (1977)

I love this list. Yes, you can talk to mimics and otyughs.

- One step closer to Traveller - a man-portable mass driver. The Arc GR-1 test fired by Ian from Forgotten Weapons. Forgotten Weapons is an incredible wealth of detail about firearms of all kinds.

The gun

Yes, you need to boot your gun. I can't wait until you can remote hack sidearms.

The gun on the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...