Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Year of the Tiger

It's the year of the tiger, according to the Chinese Zodiac.

We've had very little in the way of tiger motifs in DF Felltower:

- trigers and pentanthers. I like these, even if they really struggle against armed opponents.

- the Targe of the Tiger, a reskinned Ward of the Wolf from Dungeon Fantasy 6: 40 Artifacts. It was destroyed by Baron Sterick the Red*.

I can't think of anything else tiger-themed offhand.

I clearly need to make a Lunar New Year's Resolution to include some.

Well, maybe not. But I do think I need to turn my brain towards making at least one more tiger-themed item to deploy into my game somewhere. It might not be discovered or encountered in this given Year of the Tiger, but I'll make sure to make something that works with the theme. Why the heck not, really?




* And good riddance. I liked the item a lot - enough to use it - but honestly I got tired of my players trying to feed the tiger things, asking if the tiger could eat items, where they went, could they get them back, did it have a name, was it a good kitty, etc. It got old, and I was well pleased that the dice agreed with me. :)

2 comments:

  1. You've just inspired me to add an artifact to my campaign - the Tora Tora Torah, a sacred relic of the first Catfolk converts to Judaism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy vey! That's a terrible pun.

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...