Saturday, February 19, 2022

DCC #100 Kickstarter revisited

I ended up backing the DCC #100 Kickstarter after all. I decided that the price wasn't within impulse buy range, really, but I do have some gaming funds to spend . . . and I really like the idea of a spinning wheel dungeon. I've seen one before, but I lack the skill to make one.

Here is that one I'd seen:

The Rotating Labyrinth

That said and seen, I decided to go in on it for a print copy + PDF. I got in for $55 as part of the first 48 hours.



I'm especially tempted by the $30 + $0 shipping package for people new to DCC. You get a pack of DCC dice, a DCC rulebook, a DCC adventure of their choice, and a GM screen. That's not a bad add-on. I may need to do that, and probably pass on the copy of the DCC rulebook (I have one) to one of my gamers. I'm not sure, yet, but it's such a nice package to put together.

Cool stuff. I think I'll be happier with it than without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...