Friday, February 25, 2022

Assorted Stuff for 2/25/2022

Random stuff for Friday. I've been quite busy with work and non-gaming projects so I didn't have a lot going on.

- The DCC #100 Kickstarter continues and has added some stretch goals . . . none that interest me so far, though.

- A client of mine just found out I'm a gamer, thanks to talking about music, oddly. She plays D&D, 5e as far as I can tell. But it's cool to know. She'll probably read this after she digs into my blog. I do enjoy telling people to look me up on Amazon.com or a search engine and see what I wrote.

- More Undermountain.

I'll have more time this upcoming week, I think, for gaming stuff. And next Felltower is in a week!

2 comments:

  1. I used to read Dreams of a Lich House but stopped for some reason. Thanks for bringing the Undermountain play reports to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to follow Dreams of a Lich House for his Black City mega-dungeon he was building, but he stopped updating that project years ago and hasn't come back to it since.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...