Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Writing Update

Slow work on a project continued today - basically, I edited and handed off my outline to my co-author.

I really didn't do much else, and I didn't make huge changes. It's mostly a case of whittling down the broad outline of what to include to a shorter list of must-haves. It's hard to do that sometimes. You can't always seen so clearly at the start of a project what needs to stay and what's actually optional. The tendency for me is to aim for too much, and then cut too far.

That said, when this project will even shift to writing is unknown to me. It's really up in the air, as far as I can see. It's hard to write in slow motion - I'm a bit lazy without an actual deadline. Still, I want to do this project and I like where it is headed. It's the lack of when that makes it a slow go on the outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...