Saturday, May 6, 2023

Extra Linky Goodness

A few more links, because I was a bit too busy today to get any gaming or game writing done.

- GURPS Traveller: March Harrier campaign wrapup. I followed along with interest on this one. I'm sad it's over but we'll see what's next. I like after action reports, though, they really help me with my own games.

- This blogger ranked the Dragonlance modules. I've done my own series of mining the useful bits from them - Salvaging Dragonlance.

- I love deep video games, so I've been hypnotised by Grand Tactician: The Civil War playthroughs and reviews. It's probably too big for me at this point, but it's the game I wanted to play as a teenager playing SSI Gettysburg: The Turning Point over and over again.

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...