We played Felltower today, our last Felltower session for about five weeks. It was a good, enjoyable session.
- we had six players (we expected seven but one couldn't make it after all)
- the PCs delved into some new territory deep in Felltower, expanding on their exploration from last session down at the bottom of the Giant Freaking Staircase.
- three big fights - well, two, plus an aborted big fight.
- Hjalmarr picked up a new quirk.
- debut for a few new table tools - a better mapping approach (thanks to Hjalmarr's player) and some better organization to our spell house rules (thanks to me.)
- the PCs found a new gate . . . to somewhere silly.