It's late and I have a lot to do so I can't write a summary. But:
- we explored more of the ruined city.
- we fought Gamma Vegepygmies and Hillbilly plasma grenaded them.
- we made friends with an owl.
- we got cool hoods with not-so-cool side effects.
- Caveman got squished by an invisible Michigan Murder Hose, aka a lamprey.
- we met some of Napoleon's Fit and a deal.
- we recruited a Mark VI android policeman.
- we made our peace with the hairy little guys we fought with last time.
- then they attacked us anyway when we on a recon mission. We suffered injury and one of them suffered catastrophic head loss.
- and Hillbilly now has ST 17, pushing him clean up to Bolt VanderHuge territory.
It was a productive session, all in all, and a lot of fun. Now for a quick month off between games. Next game is DF on 8/27!