Just a few random gaming thoughts for Friday.
- I can't wait to use the GURPS rules for influence rolls on PCs for PC vs. PC social skill rolls in my DF/DFRPG game. It's a-coming.
- I'm way behind on my mini painting. I've had a little more free time, in theory, but in practice I've used it for extra study, extra sleep, and doing extra chores. I will try to get the rest of my orcs painted ASAP so I can deploy them against the players when they finally decide to solve that.
- I need to make a copy of the Black Reaver story by Brand the Magician from the Rolemaster Companion for a handout. It's the front page cover of my DF GM Book - a binder of printed DF PDFs for quick reference.
- I'm slowly working my way through the updated Dungeon Alphabet. It's really enjoyable, but again, work-related reading and study has been taking priority.
- While I'm okay with large groups of PCs, I may need to either rule that past X PCs, there are no non-Ally NPCs available for easy recruitment (except possibly specialty hirelings), or apply a per-character penalty to appearance rolls. So if Raggi is 12- for a 5-man group, he's 8- for a 9-man group, etc. Might be a good way to allow for appearances without overwhelming the GM. I'll need to think that over more and post some rules ideas based on it.