I'm not great at following up on paper to-do lists, but I do generally get to stuff I write out on the blog. So here is my to-do list for my current game:
- get the equipment lists for all of the fallen PCs - Mo, Vryce, Hjalmarr, Rolan - and put their loot where it ended up in Felltower. That's stuff to be discovered later.
- revise Gerry's Allies advantage to reflect his current point value, and determine the upgrades appropriate for his skeletons.
- restock. I haven't had a chance to do that in a bit.
- choose and possibly paint minis for the new crew of PCs. Possibly modify one with a shield to represent Crogar, unless he chooses to be the Bjorn Fellmanson mini since Bjorn is long gone.
- get the PCs the revised list of rumors heard. Which might not be important anymore - one of the players writes down word for word what I say (and even what numbers were rolled.)
- make some notes about allowable Template modifications for the game, since DFRPG's templates don't always match my current list of changes.
That's not a big list, but it's enough to keep me busy in my "spare time" before the next game session.