Monday, January 14, 2019

Gratitude to my readers

Thanks for buying my books.

Thanks for reading and using my books.

And thanks for telling other people about them, as well.

I don't say those things often enough. But I was thinking about that as my royalty statement came in today from SJG. I don't make a ton of money from my book sales. Month to month, it's not even a full day's wages (except for my day off, but the others all beat it.) But it's sufficient income over the year to allows me some fund to pour into gaming:

- new books

- minis

- paints

- minis

- brushes

- PDFs

- Kickstarters

- minis

and even some minis, truth be told.

All of that is because of you, and people like you, who buy my books.

I ad-support this blog, too, but I pull in about what I get a month from SJG in a year of ads here. They're useful but not a major haul. The real money I get out of my hobby is from people purchasing what I write. So thank you for doing so. I hope my words and my ideas have enhanced your games.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...