Saturday, March 6, 2021

Overpriced Disadvantages in DF: Lecherousness

I've blogged before about Underpriced GURPS Disadvantages.

Here is one that I think needs a little worsening to bring up the point value.

Lecherousness: -15 points

I think I good start on this one is to use Charles Saeger's rule from here:

Getting Your Points Worth

Plus:

You're easily distracted by any potential romantic partner. You are at a -2 to attack and -1 to defend against foes of the opposite sex that display any attractive physical features of the sex that you prefer. This is broad - topless harpies? -2. Iron golems shaped like a Greek Adonis? -2. A succubus? -2. And so on.

I think with that addition and the risk of social disease, you're likely to really live up to the -15 point value in a dungeon-based game.

2 comments:

  1. I like having these disads also increase CoL and/or give Social penalties to In Town Rolls (Merchant, Carousing, Reaction Rolls, etc).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Although for Lecherousness, I think the above - a roll in town to avoid consequences, combat penalties, and the roleplaying consequences when you meet attractive NPCs in a non-combat situation - weigh enough to be worth -15 in restricted options.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...