Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ultima V: Stalled Out

I think I'm pausing on Ultima V for a bit.

I've gotten a lot busier doing non-gaming things, and I've had relatively little time to spend on gaming in general and video games in specific. I'm just along far enough in Ultima V that I have things to do. I can't just blow 20-30 minutes wandering around and killing monsters to pass the time. It's not a time-killer of a game.

I've been keeping my Ultima V notes handy and open, but I'm getting a little distracted from them. I think I'll set them aside and come back to the game in a few weeks and make a concerted push at it. I really like it - it's a better version of Ultima IV in many ways - but it's really too involved for the time I have to spare to spend on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...