Friday, March 5, 2021

Random Links for Friday 3/5/2021

Some random links for Friday:

- the history of the home caltrop! I mean the d4!

- Anyone up for a Road Safety Game?

- I'm stalled on Ultima V because of work busy-ness. I can't complain but now I can't remember what I was doing last. It was easier to solve games back when I'd play them all day, every day, until I did so. And think about them at school instead of learning.

- My players have a whole chat going about plans for Sunday. I checked in briefly, but it's probably better than I just get the executive summary later. Like looking at the player-made map, reading their plans costs me SAN points. All hail Call of Cthulhu for the reference that never fails.

- the comments section on my history podcast blog post is full of suggestions. I received additional ones by text from a trusted resource. No, just kidding, from Hasdrubel/Hamilcar/Ahenobarbus's player. I'll listen to those anyway.

Not much for this week - I was too busy to read much and compile a list of things to recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...