Thursday, October 7, 2021

Ongoing DF games?

A while back, I had a page with a list of ongoing GURPS Dungeon Fantasy games that had summaries I could link to.

I haven't updated it in a long time. And I know there must be other DF games besides some that I know about - and I'd like to make a new list and have it reasonably current for 10/2021.

If you have, or know of, an ongoing DF or DFRPG game that has summaries I can link to, especially if it's on a blog, let me know in the comments. I'll make a new page out of that and try to keep it reasonably up to date!

6 comments:

  1. Not a blog, but what about a podcast?

    https://anchor.fm/shadowplays/episodes/Nordlond-Saga-Episode-1-This-is-Nordlond-e1824nk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't listen to a gameplay podcast but I'll link to one.

      Delete
    2. And since it sounds like we have the same 'tastes' (I just can't focus on people speaking in a void) can you identify the Podcasts with "Podcast" even if it's not part of the title?

      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. it is about time I updated mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://gurpshexytime.blogspot.com/?m=0 GURPS Hexy Time has DF Whiterock The Legend Continues the sequel to DF Whiterock I am running chronicled by one of the players for people who enjoyed DF Whiterock and would like to see the continuing adventures of Garreth, Ibizaber, Logan and Polly as well as their new friends (and hopefully actually see to the end of the module!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...