A few notes on last session:
- I like our XP system, but it does sometimes seem a little unfair to new PCs that they can't get XP without going deeper. On the other hand, too bad. Suck it, newbies.
- I couldn't coax anyone into using the teleport room, despite proven history showing it's fun. Lethal, yes, but fun.
- We had a long run of purely human parties, or very nearly so. Now we're down to one human and a lot of non-humans.
- We were discussing how a bard might fare in Felltower, and it sparked a rule idea. I'll get that up another day.
- Finally, we do really need to update the maps. I'll need to talk to Vic and see if he can update the ones we have so I can upload them.