A few things for Friday.
- Only two players took me up on my offer to rejigger their characters thanks to captivity. Good thing, because we needed nearly a dozen or so emails back in forth in each case to settle on things.
- My copy of Fire in the Lake should be here Monday! That's good, because it won't distract me from Felltower. That's bad, because I'm busy all next week.
- I backed Nightmare Fuel, because Doug has never made less than an excellent product. I went for the PDF level, because I don't need three softcovers - but now a hardcover omnibus in in the mix, so I might up to a physical copy. I did add in the Forge tokens, because I do recognize my time is worth more than $7.50. With what I charge (and get) per hour, that's a bargain. I need that for the rest of the GURPS DF/DFRPG bestiary, too.
Plus it finally will mean we'll see Charles Saeger's plant monsters. I saw several drafts of them, shared my plant monsters with him, and used bits in the Forest Gate area. I highly approve, and give the Felltower Stamp of Approval to them. I wish I had any graphic design skills so I could create an actual Felltower Stamp of Approval.
- I'm very meh on 4e D&D, but I'm never Meh! on Slaad from my beloved Fiend Folio. The PCs fought a Slaad once, but didn't know it. I'm not so keen on the undead slaad, though. It just seems thematically a mish-mash.
- I still haven't pulled the trigger here - is Pathfinder worth it without being the expanded edition? Is Baldur's Gate II good, because I didn't love BG the original. Decisions, decisions.