Friday, October 28, 2022

Assorted Links & Thoughts for 10/28/2022

- There is a Kickstarter up for a (the?) Blackmoor megadungeon. There doesn't seem to be a PDF-only version, so I'm out.

- In the end, on that Baldur's Gate bundle, I chucked in $1 for Icewind Dale and Planescape Torment: Enhanced edition. I'm still waiting on the latter, as they're out of Steam keys.

- I will unbox Fire in the Lake this weekend, I hope. I also took Fire in the Lake out of the library - the history the game's title (and spine illustration) was taken from. Because why not?

- There is still a Backerkit crowd-funding going on for Nightmare Fuel. I'm in for the PDFs and VTT tools. I'll skip a hardcopy, after all. I won't need it.

- Next Felltower is in another two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...