Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The To-Read To-Review List

I took advantage of a lot of sales and gift cards around Christmas.

So I have a lot of stuff to read and potential review.

Physical Copies:

Adventurer Conquerer King System
Swords & Wizardry Monster Book (mostly read, I need to finish it and review it)
Dungeon Master's Guide
Monster Manual (I read this, I need to review it)
Grimmsgate
FGG2 strange bedfellows
Gaean Reach
In Search of the Trollslayer

PDFs

Barbarian Class (Labyrinth Lord)
Castle Adlerstein and Environs Map Pack
Chronicles of Mhoriedh Map Pack
Chaos Queen of Ants
Hercynian Grimoire #1
Ogres of the Olden Lands
Realms of Murikah Midzee Map Pack
Vampires of the Olden Lands

And there are a good 3 or 4 GURPS PDFs I need to sit and read through, including:
Power-Ups 5: Impulse Buys
Social Engineering: Pulling Rank
Ritual Path Magic
and I'm pretty sure I didn't read all of the final published version of Adventure Guns yet.

We'll see how long it takes to get through all of this stuff I've been accumulating. I have less time to read lately because of additional work hours and some studying I need to do. But it's nice to have a little pile of cool gaming things to read and get inspired by, even if I don't play with all of these. I can prioritze if there is something on the list people really want to know about.

2 comments:

  1. I would really be curious of your opinion on In Search of the Trollslayer. I really liked this adventure. It was short but it made sense and had a medieval feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd mentioned it, and I found a copy for a reasonable price so I picked it up. I'm looking forward to finally getting the read it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...