These are a pair of Black Tree Design Stone Golems. This is about 5 minutes of total work.
I primed them black, waited 48 hours for the base goop and primer to dry, and then painted them both in five minutes.
What I did was:
- Base coat them black, quickly.
- When that dried, I spent the rest of the five minutes doing this:
- Wet-brush on Lampost (Dark, Dark Grey)
- Wet-brush on Slate (Dark Grey)
- Wet-brush on Charcoal (Moderately Dark Grey)
Waited a minute, then:
- Dry-brush Grey Flannel.
- Dotted the eyes with a toothpick dipped in Metallic Emerald.
They came out darker than I had planned, but they look great so I'm leaving them as-is. Obviously they'll get used in Felltower. I'm debating using them for PC-summoned elementals or just as smaller golems.