We played GURPS Gamma Terra today.
- went up to the Free Men construction project (I'd thought it was the Autonomists, clearly not).
- we found some more big batteries and some more androids.
- we got to see what's in orbit.
- we fought metal-armored ants and Hillbilly got really messed up.
- we found a bomb. Love Handles proved fairly inept at putting it on safe mode, but we survived.
- we fought flying squid-monsters and explored a "space shuttle."
- we found the setup for an indoor farm.
- we explored a partially built tower.
- we talked to a downloaded personality in a Mark V android, killed an android ninja, and gained some nice loot.
- we figured out who the mysterious bandage dude was. The one Hillbilly shot way back when.
- we found a potential base for the future.
All in all, a very good session. Details tomorrow.