Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Pictures from Gamma Terra

Here are some visuals our GM created for our Gamma Terra game:


The logo on the seed crates:



The local adventuring area:


The campaign area, updated. I'll post about some of the new features - the Earthscraper and that giant scryscraper in Sault Ste Marie - tomorrow. I wonder if the Greyhounds still play there, just in the Quebec Mutant Junior Hockey League?



My theory, which all the evidence supports, is that some of those craters that don't have any radiation, glass slicks, etc. were trek bombs that just disintegrated spheres upon detonation. You'd want a ground impact rather than an airburst for maximum damage with those, I suspect, but either way, that's my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...