Friday, June 12, 2020

Lazy Friday Post 6/12

Just some links for today. I trained for, uhm, 4 1/2 hours today, sandwiching some other work-like activities and cooking, and then relaxed with War in the East for a while instead of writing.

So you get a nice lazy post!

- Although I have no interested in The Fantasy Trip, I do want to put this up here - it's just a bit over 24 hours out from the end of Doug's latest Kickstarter for TFT support:



I've said it before and I'll say it again - Doug puts out only high-quality products, and he has a star cast of writers writing for this one.

- Wasn't I just talking about fiction series that come out of games? So is John Arendt. (FWIW, I like the Malazan books but there were a lot of extraneous characters - how many old guys with swords are there? I lost track of who was who - and a world so damn depressing I'd rather be dead here than alive there. Still, good books, and some of them were amazingly funny.)

- Sometimes my treasure is like this. Hopefully not too often.

- Finally, I'm really looking forward to Sunday's game session. No game prep, because it's mid-fight. Even better, because I'm out all day tomorrow and I'm not in the mood to do any prep tonight, either. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...